Hey folks, listen up! today is the last day to enter Craft Stylish’s totebag contest!
Our first CraftStylish challenge invites you to show us your stuff, your crafty stuff—tote bag style. Make, create and craft a Tote-ally fabulous tote bag, post pictures of your entry. After posting your entry, be sure to tell your friends by adding our Tote-ally crafty badge to your web page. The challenge will be open for entries until 11:59pm ET on July 31st. Keep your fingers crossed until August 8th when we’ll announce four challenge winners (one for each category) on CraftStylish. The prize? Four Grand Prize Packages will be awarded to each winner of every category.
The Grand Prize Packages consist of a fabulous and official CraftStylish tote bag filled to the brim with crafty delights worth over $250 including:
- $50 Gift Card from Fabric.com
- Lantern Moon Jade/Chocolate Silk Needle Case
- Lantern Moon Knitting needles - 1 pair size 6, 10″ straight needles in ebony AND 1 pair Destiny circulars, size 8 26″length, in rich rosewood.
- Rotary Cutter from Martelli Enterprises
Library of crafty books including:
The Tote-ally Crafty Bag Challenge
It’s simple; make an absolutely fabulous tote bag, any style or size, and any way that you like.
We’ve created four craft categories to challenge your skills, inspire your imagination and show us your craft passion. They are:
Play Ball: This category celebrates the most inspired use of yarn. Be it by stitch, loop or some other daring technique, show us just how far some skeins of yarn can go when put to the challenge.
All That Glitters: You’ll have to get your bling on for this category, for we are looking for the most spellbinding use of embellishment. Think: eye-catching, head turning, and Va Va Voom WOW!
Eco-Chic: If you are an ardent recycler or a master of innovation (or both) this category is for you. Make a tote bag out of the brilliant use of recycled, or unconventional materials.
The Omni-Crafter Special: If you are the lucky challenge hopeful who simply can’t decide which one of your crafty passions to employ, try all of them. This category challenges you to make artful use of as many DIY talents you can get into the making of one awesome tote.
Here’s how to enter:
- Scroll down to the bottom of this post where you will find a picture frame icon. Click on where it says ‘ post your project in the gallery.’
- Follow the post form to post your tote bag. All entries should include the following:
- Title of your bag
- A brief description of how you created it, the category that you are entering and a sentence or two telling us why you should win.
- Please post at least two great images of your tote bag (image requirements are detailed in the form)
Project entries can be posted until July 31th 11:59pm ET. Contest winners for each category will be announced on August 8th on CraftStylish.com.
If you have any questions or comments about The Tote-ally Crafty Bag Challenge please feel free to post them below. All questions will be answered here (below.)
For details on rules and eligibility please click here.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. This contest is open to legal residents of the United States, who are at least 18 years old, and to legal residents of Canada (except Quebec), who are over the age of majority in their province of residence. Sweepstake void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and anywhere else where prohibited.
PS: the bag in the contest logo was made by yours truly for the current issue :)